EPICO KlimaInnovation and the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) are pleased to invite you to the Demo Day of the Policy Accelerator for Climate Innovation 2023.
The Policy Accelerator for Climate Innovation is an initiative launched by EPICO and KAS in 2021 to accelerate innovative policies for climate change mitigation and green growth. It brings together diverse key stakeholders on an operative and decision-making level to jointly develop narratives and concepts using an agile design thinking process.
Over the past few months, three teams consisting of diverse experts have collaborated in sprint workshops to develop concepts on:
- EU-Kazakhstan Green Hydrogen Partnership: Mapping barriers and Establishing a Roadmap presented by Yana Zavanova, RIFS Potsdam and Sam Williams, EPICO
- Piloting the climate club: A sectoral alliance for steel presented by Heiner von Lüpke, DIW Berlin and Parul Kumar, EPICO and
- CCS and Climate Neutrality: Developing a pathway for Germany presented by Eadbhard Pernot, Clean Air Task Force and Martin Schebesta, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung.
The results from these workshops will be presented at the Demo Day to a high-ranking jury from politics, business, and media. After the presentation of the results, there will be a get-together with the teams, the participants and the jury.
- When: Thursday, 30 November 2023 | 09:30 to 13:30 hours
- Where: Helix Hub (Invalidenstraße 113, 10115, Berlin)
- Language: English
We are looking forward to seeing you on the November 30, 2023 in Berlin!